Re: [FWDLK] wheels

Hi all!

I guess I'll toss in my two cents worth on this too. I've
had radials on my 63 Avanti (I realize its not a 50s Mopar!)
since '67 and never had a moment's trouble. The difference
between the radials and bias plys is very noticible and I'd
never go back! My two 57 Dodges now undergoing restoration
will be equipped with radials as have my other cars.

It's no contest!

Brian