[FWDLK] 15" Wide White Tires for Sale

Hi All,

I came across three G78-15 wide white wall tires this weekend.  They are
"The Untouchables by Cooper".  Overall, 2 are in good shape, (the third
is a bit bald and to be honest, probably not worth anything).  They're
bias plys, and would make excellent spares, at the very least.  I'll
sell them all or individually.

They're cheap, and I can probably email you a picture if you'd like.

Drop me a line if you're interested & make an offer.

-Dave