Re: [FWDLK] Central Plating / El Monte California

Re: [FWDLK] Central Plating / El Monte California

Sounds like you've had lots of trouble with these folks.

Regarding pitted potmetal, I sent my vent window frames to Nu-Chrome in Fall
River, MA, after they explained that they filled the pits before
triple-plate chroming.  They came back looking better than new.  This was a
few years ago, so if anyone has tried them recently, please post a message
regarding your level of satisfaction.  I'm going to try a place called
Keystone Plating in Milford, CT, for some bumper rechroming.  Does anyone
know anything about this place ?  My friend had his 58 Ply bumpers done by
them about six years ago and they still look better than new.  Three months
lead time, though.

Ron