Re: [FWDLK] Central Plating / El Monte California

Ron Waters wrote:

> Regarding pitted potmetal, I sent my vent window frames to Nu-Chrome in Fall
> River, MA, after they explained that they filled the pits before
> triple-plate chroming.  They came back looking better than new.  This was a

I can also recommend Paul's Custom Plating in Evans City, PA.  They had a fire
recently, but are now back in business in a new location.  They always advertise
with full page ads in Hemmings. I haven't had anything plated by them
personally, but being a local shop, I meet lots of people who have, and no one
has been disappointed.

-Dave