From:   Chris Hullinger [SMTP:hullinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 10, 1999 9:42 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Brakes - Not!

 << File: ATT00000.html >> I recently sent an e-mail to the tech editor at Mopar Magazine about what to do with the relatively weak brakes on my '58 Dodge.  He responded by saying that the brakes from a '63-'64 Chrysler or Dodge 880 will bolt on and will significantly improving stopping distance, safety....

Has anyone tried a similar swap with good results?  The stock brake system just does not bestill confidence, especially when you need it the most.

Chris