[FWDLK] Automotive Record Players for sale on eBay...

[FWDLK] Automotive Record Players for sale on eBay...

I've decide to sell a bunch of stuff I'm probably never going to get
around to fixing up.  I have my eye on another car, too, so the extra
cash and the extra room will come in handy.

You can see them by searching on eBay for "Automotive 45 RPM Record
Player" or by directly visiting the link below (hint:  most mail
programs will chop the link below into several lines.  You will need to
cut and paste it in parts into your web browser)

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
 =dave.stragand%40ketchum.com&include=0&since=14&sort=2&rows=25

Hope somebody out there might need them.

-Dave