[FWDLK] What I found today

The Desoto people would have loved this yard I was at today, in the guys
"private collection" he has a 55 or 56 2drht that looks like you could wash
it polish it and drive away. The upholstry is shot (mice) and the push button
shifter is gone but the body is great and the hemi sure looks sweet.
   He also had a 55 Savoy 4dr complete body, missing engine-- 56 Ply StaWagon
complete didn't find which engine. All are up for sale, anyone interested I
will
email you the name and phone number. Located about 35 miles east of Yakima,
Wa.
Jim