Sent: Monday, August 16, 1999 11:58 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Part number reply

Thanks to all

The 1553852 part number has been identified as a 56 plymouth front bumper (canadian built) although I don't think there is any difference on bumpers between Canadian or US. If anyone knows if there is a difference please let me know. These bumpers are available (at a reasonable price) if anybody needs them, just  email me.

Dieter