Re: [FWDLK] convertibles

Not sure about the convertibles, but ordered a new '78 Dodge Magnum from a
Hawaiian dealership while stationed there with the Army, with pick-up at the
factory (I was coming back on leave to visit family in Ohio).  Flew into
Detroit and watched them back the car off the truck from the company that put
all the T-tops in the cars for Chrysler.  Waited for dealer prep at a
dealership close to the factory (Hamtramck), then set off in my new
triple-white Dodge.  Damn nice car, and it never leaked.   LARRY