Re: [FWDLK] Cars At The Museum

  If you notice the list has incorporated Chryslers famous "Selective
History" in which it will sit there and imply that a 1953 Hudson, a 1902
Rambler, or a Willy's Jeep is a Chrysler car. And to take the cake Chrysler
has added a 1953 Nash-Healy to the list.  I am sorry but Chrysler had nothing
to do with ANY of those cars except to buy AMC in 1986/87, just to rape it of
the Jeep brand and then kill it.  And with the 1950s cars listed, maybe I am
just a little picky, but it seems to me that they could have done better. If
you look from the 1949 up just before the 1955 you will see that Chrysler
decided there wasn't a regular production car worthy of being represented.
And why would a 1957 Pickup truck out rank a 57 Plymouth, or why didn't they
take out some of the AMC's or Hudson's to make room for more "Real Mopars"
like a 1957 Plymouth???
  Well, I am sure it is a beautiful museum and I can't wait to go. Just
thought I would share a couple thoughts.

Josh