From: brians <brians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MTBE
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:39:08 -0400

Wow!  What a resource. There is enough information at that
site about fuels, additives, and government activities to
keep one reading for hours. It should have answers to about
any question re fuels. It also looks like a good group to
join if we're going to get things changed!

Thanks for the tip!

Brian