Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Chevy-powered '57 Dodge on eBay

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Chevy-powered '57 Dodge on eBay

I don't know why everyone is so uptight, you don't know what this guy's
story was. For all you know, the car could have been wrecked in the front or
something. Or it may have not had a motor.
Here's a Mopar in the yard and there's a trans am. Before you know it, he
takes parts out of one and puts it in the other.
I have no problems with it. The guy used what was available to him to put a
mopar back on the road. IF it wasn't for some customizers, the car industry
would never move forward. It was his money/time and effort. And being it has
Chevy Power now, we all know the replacement parts are more available and
cheaper.
I'd actually like to look at the car to see how well the work was done.

Nick