[FWDLK] Plymouth demise

    Joking about Dodging the bullet is a great play on words
but I will do my Jean Dixon here and prodict that "Dodge will
be dead by 2015" and all former Mopar offerings will be under the
name of Chrysler by then.  It was bound to come as there wasn't an
iota of difference between Dodge and Plymouth for the last few years
except a few small pieces of chrome.
    Remember when you could tell what was coming down the road at you
from a mile away by the distintive lines of the car? Well that died in
the 70's and the major differences between one and the other got to be
as simple as reverse colors in the upholstery. I will miss the name plate
for nostalgia sake but not because of any real difference in the cars.
Jim