[FWDLK] Plymouth Demise

It is apparent there are dozens of Forwardlookers who have MBA
degrees and deep investments in DaimlerChrysler stock who know
better than the Board of Directors of the US Division.

We will assume that all of these brilliant minds will be writing
their thoughts to Chrysler and telling them their insights and
offering their services.

Gentlemen, we can sit here and gripe until eternity.  Anyone who
has been doing so, without letting Chrysler in on their
thoughts, is creating a cesspool of dislike for the company that
brought you Plymouth for all those decades.

I'm not asking for your replies to me.  I'm suggesting you write
Chrysler to vent your venom.

Wayne Graefen
DCX stockholder who believes the right decisions were made