[FWDLK] Voting Begins!

Hi All,

Voting for the Year 2000 calendar begins today at
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/calendar99/vote.html

Please take a moment before voting to go to
http://www.ForwardLook.Net/calendar99/index.html to see all the views of
all the cars.

Remember, you can only vote for -16- cars.  I couldn't figure out the
coding to stop anyone from voting for more, but when tallied, if you
vote for more than 16 I'll have to disqualify your vote or something
(tbd later).

Good luck to all the entries!

-Dave