[FWDLK] Don't be stupid

Ok, just a note to the group, don't be stupid like me.
I took the 56 Plym down to body shop class to show it to the folks down
there. On the way home in wonderful 25-30 degree temps, putt, putt, putt,
sputter, "Oh Crap, I forgot to get gas" So here I am at 11:30 at night
walking down the highway to the gas station, det a can of gas and an oil
funnel, spill half of it on the ground trying to get it into the tank, then
fired up and back home.
If I wasn't such an idiot, I would at least fix my gas guage so it worked or
fix the gas tank so I could keep it full without leaking.

Just a word to the wise.

Something cool I did find out last night, I can fit the trunk lid of my 53
Belair into the trunk of my 56 Plymouth.

How many of you folks drive your car in cold weather. I love driving mine,
it has the best heat out of all my cars, including my newer ones

Nick