[FWDLK] Cars For Sale

Hi All -

Now that the holiday is over, it's time to get back to what's really
important :-)

Here are some cars I found for sale in the Round-Up magazine:

58 Fury - No rust, new paint, p/s, p/b, p/w, p/seat.  Matching #s. $21K
(570) 283-3239

59 Desoto Firesweep 2dr, mostly orig, turquoise & white $8400   (717)
328-5209

59 Desoto Adventurer 2dr HT, orig, some rust, needs total resto $6500 (785)
582-5151

Just passing this along.  I know nothing about these cars.

Forward Looking as usual,

Ron