[FWDLK] Dumb Question

Hi all -

Here's a question for the engine experts: I pulled the 318 engine from my 58
Ply and I'm temporarily storing it in the engine bay of my 59 Dodge.  Since
there's no tranny attached to the engine, how do I keep the engine from
flopping backwards ?  I tightened the engine mounts, but that doesn't seem
to do the trick.  Obviously I can support it with a floor jack, but that
will tie up the floor jack indefinitely.

Any thoughts ?

Ron