[FWDLK] Engine Swap

I have a 1958 Plymouth Belevedere Convertible with a 318 Poly and cast
iron powerflite transmision. I am considerng installing a 413RB with a
torqueflite transmision it is out of a 1960 Imperial. Has anybody done
this swap and what problems did you run into. Do you have to change the
motor mounts and transmision mounts. Any help will be apprecaited.
Thank You
Pat Wynn

The Wynn's