Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: 58 Belvedere Colors

Hi all,
     I am in the process of building a web page specifically about the 58 Belvedere and I need to know what colors the car was originally available in.  The names of the colors would be great, but I also need to know where I can find examples of the colors.  I don't need actual pictures of the different colored cars (although that would work), but just examples of the colors.  Maybe a dealer catalog or something would give me what I need.  Since I can't afford to actually purchase one of these beauties, I am satisfying my love of the car by building a comprehensive web page including colors, options, specs, production numbers etc.  I may eventually extend the site to include the 57 and 59 Belvederes or maybe the 58 Savoy and Plaza, but that will come later.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I will let you all know when the page is open for viewing.  Thanks.

Brian Carpenter