Re: [FWDLK] Exterior mirror

Dave
I have a mirror from either a '67 Newport 2 dr. htp or convert with the
number 2802699.  There is a small Pentastar in front of that number.  My
neighbor gave me the mirror to look for another one at one of the shows I
went to about 3 years ago.  Needless to say, I never found one.  so I'm still
looking.  It has a small Pentasar at the bottom of the mirror part.  There
are some other numbers on the mirror also.  Here they are: 53093 and
JC60271-402-2.  I don't know what they mean.  Hope the info is of some help.
John Paxos
'67 Fury