Re: [FWDLK] promo models

Ahh promos, there are some big dollar fellows that collect these babies.
Actually, not many survived intact due to their usually being given to
kids to play with, I destroyed a few myself in my youth. And yes , there
are collectors of promos only. I got crazy once and put a 200$ bid on a
mint 62 Valiant 4 door, black promo, that was identical to the one my
grandpa had. Turned out that darn promo went for over 400 bucks! Certain
ones in certain colors, especially in mint and complete with box
condtion will get huge amounts of money. After that, I am taking a
little closer look at the 62 Valiant down the road from me, when a toy
car costs the same as a real car, it is time for me to rethink things
myself. I bet I can get the beater real Valiant cheaper then I could
have gotten the toy car! But model cars don't rust, and they don't take
up too much space, and they do appreciate in value. There are worse
hobbies you could have. PS: I think there is a 59 Plymouth out there,
but 1/43rd scale Brooklin or a nicely warped expensive 1/25th scale
promo may be your only choices. If I find out different, I will post
here in the list.