Re: [FWDLK] general question details

Roger,

I have been reading the various opinions of others as well
and have to agree with you in this case. Today customer
service is paramount along with product quality if a
businessman of any size wants to continue in his business
and certainly if he wants to grow his business.

Regardless of some of the statements made by others about
return postage being a burden on a small businessman; this
businessman just may wake up one day with no business.

Companies DO pay return postage for faulty or unwanted parts
if they are honorable and wish to maintain good customer
relations. Unfortunately for us old car nuts we deal a lot
with many basement and garage-based small timers of whom
some have no understanding about business and customer
satisfaction. Fortunately, some do and we should try to do
business with them!

I think we should know who this one is so we can avoid
getting ourselves into a similar situation.

Brian
57 Dodge D500s