[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth side window trim - glass 'weatherstrip'

[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth side window trim - glass 'weatherstrip'

As you can probably tell, I don't know exactly what I am talking about or
what it's called!  The interior guy finally got my car in and is about 1/3
done.  He gave me the 4 metal window trim pieces that go around each window
so that I can paint them.  Each one has a strip at the bottom that has (had)
a material that keeps the window from rattling against the metal.  It
appears is was some sort of fabric attached to a thin metal strip.  I would
like to pull these off before painting, but want to make sure I can find
replacements quickly, within a few days so that I can get these back to the
interior guy.

First, can anyone tell me the proper name of these strips!?  Does anyone
know of a source that might have them ?  Otherwise, I will just leave the
existing strips on for now and replace them later (not as efficient as doing
it now!)

Thanks.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/WHITE Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/