Re: [FWDLK] 55 Plymouth side window trim - glass 'weatherstrip'

Re: [FWDLK] 55 Plymouth side window trim - glass 'weatherstrip'

The strips that go around the inside of the window, the ones that need
painting, are called "garnish mouldings"

The strip along the bottom of the window Chrysler Corp. called  "door
belt weatherstrip".   It came as either front or rear, inner or outer.
As to source of replacements, J.C. Whitney has dozens of different styles.
You would have to get a copy of their catalogue to determine
which type you need.

Bill W