Re: [FWDLK] '57's: History of dual vs. quadrilight headlights?

Re: [FWDLK] '57's: History of dual vs. quadrilight headlights?

Mike,

Thanx for the info about the Lincolns! I didn't realize that
either (and I worked at Ford for 12 yrs) but I don't ever
recall seeing a 57 Nash or Hudson with singles. Most of the
states ignored the thing altogether and as I recall, it
seemed the auto media made more of a "thing" about it.

Brian