[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler 300B!

Hey Guys!
                    I was surfing the Diecast websites and stumbled across
this. A 1/18th scale Diecast of the 56 Chrysler 300B !!!    Check this
webpage, they have a picture shown.  It says 7/2000 available. <A
HREF="http://ashevillediecast.com/products/MAI-31897.html";>Asheville DieCast
- Our Catalog</A>

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon