[FWDLK] DMV Registration

It's when I see emails like this that I have to smile and think, "I'm sure
glad my state isn't like this"  I live in Oregon, where registration is $30
for TWO years, whether you own a barely running '74 junker, or a 2001
Plymouth Prowler, or whatever.  It's not based on value, mileage, weight, or
anything else.  OKOK, my gloating is finished.......  :)

Mark   mjh

Subject: [FWDLK] NJ DMV Registration (only partially FL related)