Re: [FWDLK] GAS OUT DATES HAVE CHANGED!!

Re: [FWDLK] GAS OUT DATES HAVE CHANGED!!

In a message dated 3/15/00 1:02:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, mjh@WANWEB.NET
writes:

> I for one have never understood those people who go buy Ford Expeditions,
>  Chevy Silverados, and full size Dodge Rams and use them for commuting.
I've been saying all along Mark, why do you need an SUV and/or 4 wheel drive
if you never go off road and don't live where there is snow conditions?
Around here all you see are the school moms dropping off the kiddees at
school, going to the grocery and the mall!  Oh, I forgot they're safer in an
accident.  Yeh right.
                                    Bill B.