Re: [FWDLK] Gas prices

>From: richard main <shelldrakelimited@EARTHLINK.NET>
>Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:54:16 -0800
>
>I'm getting tired of not hearing about the restoration and ENJOYMENT
>in having a 55-61 Mopar.
>

>Richard'

I can relate to that, Richard.  Today I fired up the 300G and took it out
for an extended spin.  Those dual quad AFB's take quite a while to warm up,
being out away from the heat of that 413 motor on the ends of the ram
manifolds.  But when they do warm up.....look out all you chewing-gum
chompers in your Fords and Chebbies; have I got a surprise lurking under
that 300's hood just waiting for you.

Feeling this 4300 pound batmobile literally lift up and accelerate off the
line like a rocket and the deep throaty growl of those 2 4bbl carburetors
shouting their defiance at the road, is definitely MY idea of enjoyment.
This beast was meant to be driven, not housed in a garage like some ugly
duckling.  It felt GOOD to get out.  I enjoyed it and I KNOW the 300 enjoyed
it.  The smiles, and the nods of approval, and all the thumbs up from
appreciative folk all across town made it even that much more enjoyable.

Is THAT the kind of enjoyment you were speaking of, Richard?

Karl <61 300G>
     <64 Fury>