[FWDLK] New guy!

Hi,
I'm Tony Bevacqua from Northern California.  I have a 1959 Imperial
convertible and a 1961 Chrysler 300-G, and looking forward to the
dissemination of great Forward Look information.
My particular concern right now is finding anyone who is well versed on the
correctness of the interior of the Imperial convertible, especially the
trim.  I would also like to join a net of Imperial Club/s, if any.  Please
e-mail me privately if you can help in any of the above.

Tony