Re: [FWDLK] marking tag

Roger,

My guess is:

"S CL CP" means "Special Club Coupe". This is what Mopar called a 2 door
hard top as a body style.

468 is probably the code number for your upholstery, designating color,
pattern, body style, model series, etc. The color and fabrics section of the
Dealer Books has numbers like this under the samples.

Dave Homstad
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer Special Club Coupe D500