From: Frank Skut [mailto:fskut@snet.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 3:59 PM
To: jasrog@neoplanusa.com
Subject: [Fwd: information on project]

hi jason
i am looking for some help on my project. either a club, e-mail, web
site, person or shop.
i have a 1955ply that i am turning into a street machine. i am putting a
1975 440hp engine in it. the information i am looking for is what kind
of transmission and rearend would be best to use for running on the
street. the car is an auto. but i do have a 4 speed stick i can put in
it.
also anyother information that i should know, do or be helpfull to me in
this project.
i am also e-mailing jim benjaminson in ND. to see if he can help me out.
                i thank for any help
Frank
(Connecticut)