[FWDLK] Hemmings

here's an FYI about hemmings that I was told by a friend of mine that used
to sell parts through Hemmings.
It came back to me after talking to some people about Andy Bernbaum
autoparts.
If you buy something from someone that advertises in Hemmings and you are
not satisfied with the way the person handles things, like misreprestented a
part or would not refund you money on a wrong part that was the sellers
fault. You can have Hemmings mediate your problem and if they deem that the
seller practiced bad business 3 times, the seller gets banned from
advertising in Hemmings.

Just some food for thought

Nick