[FWDLK] For Sale: '53 Chrysler Wagon

I know this is not a Forwardlook car, but I thought someone may still be
interested in it.

It is a '53 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country Wagon.  It has the 331
Hemi V8, power steering and power brakes.  It has the original alligator
upholstery which is in good condition.  Also, the wood interior is also
in very good condition.  Body is good.  Car runs and drives.  Paint is
good.  Could use cosmetics.  Mechanically, the master cylinder should be
replaced, and also there is some looseness in the front end.  I am
asking $6500/bo.  Car is in San Francisco, CA.   Feel free to contact me
for more info.  Nick Nichols

415 387-6896.