[FWDLK] 57 chrysler carpet

Hello All-

Just a quick note to the list:

I purchased a carpet kit for my '57 2 door on e-bay, but they sent me one for
a 4 door hard top, and will not allow me to return it.  It is a nice carpet
kit, I don't think it will work in my car, and wanted to offer it to the list
before I try and cut it to fit my car.  With shipping, I have $64.00 into it.
If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Also, if anyone has a lead on a windshield for a '57 chrysler 2 door hardtop
for a good price, please let me know.

Thanks,

Eric Skowron