[FWDLK] Ebay, "snitches"

To bid at auction, can be a fools parting of his cash,
but not to forget, some is good, not all is just trash.
He throws in his bid, be it too high, who really does care,
I'll raise him a dollar, it's steep, but it still seems fair.
The bidding gets frantic, no time to do research,
who casts the most green stuff, shall inherit the earth.
One minute to go, that jerk just upped the ante'
I'll own that part, if I have to mortgage this shanty.
Time has run out, the bids can't be increased,
I showed him, but when the wife finds out, I'll be deceased.
The email comes in, you have "won" with the high bid,
you check out the checkbook, why did you do what you did.
The next email comes in, a friend asks you why,
there is another one for sale, and the price is not so high.
So for me, be kind and stop me, I'm not kidding,
but don't tell anyone else when I'm selling, not bidding.

The auction "fever" can be severe in come cases!  I wouldn't mind a
little nudge once in awhile if something can be had for less $$$$$
        John in increasingly green WI