[FWDLK] RCA 45 record player

FWLK'ers,
        Looking for a Sams Photofact bulletin on the RCA Victor 45 rpm car record changer, Model AP-1. Anyone have one for sale please? I'm guessing that Sams put one out, they did for everything else, but I haven't been able to find one on e-Bay or on other online auctions.
        I have the '60 Mopar Service Manual which has 6 or so pages on it, it is helpful but has no wiring diagram.
        Does anyone know when this option was discontinued? I have it listed in my 1960 Accessories Catalog as an option for DeSoto and Plymouth, and as far as I can tell, this was the first year it was offered.
        Lastly, can anyone point me towards any business or individual who may have spare parts for this player? Specifically a stylus.I know it's a big ask, but someone may have some bits.
       Thanks in advance. Please e-mail me privately if you can enlighten me.
                             Dave in New Zealand.