[FWDLK]

I realize the list tries to keep the Q&A's relevant to Mopars from '61 and
older and I do wish to honor that request.

It is for this reason that I ask if anyone knows of a "club" or something
along those lines that is maybe a Fury only or Mopar related, which has a
listserver such as this one, that includes newer Mopars like my '64 Fury,
for example.

I feel a bit uncomfortable asking about the '64 here in view of the
listservers limitations and restrictions.

* * * * * *
On an unrelated (to the above) matter, I withdrew my '61 300G from a Mopar
exclusive Classic Car show here in DesMoines coming up in a couple weeks,
because whoever designed the yearly groupings, made the cuttoff at the 1960
model year.  Everything else from 1961 to present was thrown into one big
group.  When I enquired as to the logic and reasoning behind excluding the
1961's (the last year representing Virgil Exner's Forward Look Fins) from
the classis car competetion, all I got were blank stares.  My parting words
were not quite appropriate for repeating here, but at least I trust they got
my point.

Karl