[FWDLK] Chrome Bumper Bolts

Forewardlookers,

I need some help with a subject I have not yet seen discussed.  At some
point some of you guys and gals must have had your bumpers rechromed, so
here is the question.............

Has anyone come up with anything but strange looks when you whip out a 1
1/4" round and a  1 1/2" long rusty, tired bumper bolt, and ask..."may I
have six of these please so I can finally hang my 150lb piece of "shiny"
'57 Dodge bumper to the rear of my car?"

Most have never seen a bumper bolt that large, and no one has a clue who
even to send me to,  from NAPA to local fastner stores.

Hemmings doesn't seem to have any venders or private sales for them, and
the Year Ones, Jims and The Paddock just have the small ones for the
later model guys (7/8" round).

Mine are too rough to use or get replated.

Anyone know a good source?

Thanks

Dave