[FWDLK] Another 59?

Anybody out there want a cheap and easy way to get into the Forward Look?
PLEASE save me from buying another 59 Dodge Coronet sedan.  It's a really
nice car - good body, glass, redone interior.  Power steering and brakes,
Torqueflight, rebuilt 326.  Needs some minor work to the rear lower quarters
and the rebuilt engine and tranny reinstalled.  Everything there down to the
hubcaps.  $800!!!  Turquoise and green with a green interior - original
paint!  Located in Norfolk, VA.  I'll do my best to assist with shipping
arrangements.  HELP!  My resistance is crumbling....

Bob
59 Dodge