[FWDLK] Vibrations

Howdy folks,
Soon, i''ll be starting on another working on another annonying thing for my
56 Savoy.
I have a vibration in the car, I start to notice it about 45 mph and it get
worse the faster you go. It doesn't seem to be a front end shimmy and since
I've just replaced all the parts in the front end and put on new tires, I'm
pretty sure I can rule that out. I feel the vibration through the whole car,
through the steering wheel, throught the floor and even thorough the gas
pedal. This leads me to believe it's a driveline vibration. I had the
ujoints put in about 1990 or 1991. I think I had the vibration before I
changed them, but I don;t remember for sure. I've never done anything to
them since. I'm guessing it could possible be beacuse I should put some
grease in them. What's the reccomended way to grease them. I also have a
problem when going 30 ,mph and I let off the gas a coast while slowing down,
I get a rotating squeak which makes me think the ujoints really need grease.

The other thing I'm thinking is it could be in the rear end. I had some
receipts from work being done on the car for the previous owner and on one
of the receipts, it said the car needed a new ring and pinion gear.
I've done anything with rears, but from what I've heard.
a bad rear gear can cause an all around vibration ?
It's also something not dagerous and will just stay that way ?
To do anything in a rear, you need special dial calipers to check backlash
and shims and stuff and that work is best left to be done a pro ?

The vibration is mostly annoying. I can still drive the car.
It ranks up there with my gas tank leaking when it's full.
the gas guage not working correctly
the horn not working
and the passenger seat track not locking back in if I move the seat.

All things I'll get to in due time.

Thanks for any insight,
Nick