Re: [FWDLK] Vibrations

In a message dated 5/15/00 8:17:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SperdutoN@xxxxxxx writes:

>  I also have a
>  problem when going 30 ,mph and I let off the gas a coast while slowing
down,
>  I get a rotating squeak which makes me think the ujoints really need
grease.

You might want to also lube your rear wheel bearings.  These are often
overlooked because many people believe they are lubed by the rear axle
grease, and can cause some of the symptoms you stated.  Your factory shop
manual explains where to remove the plugs and the proper procedure.
                                        Bill B.