Forward Look

Hi Dave.
I don't know if you will recall, but about a year ago (or more) you were
going to be digging out a power steering column and jacket etc that
would fit my 57 Plymouth Fury, which at present has manual steering/on
the wrong side.
Well my mission is still ongoing, and I just may require those parts
after all.
Is there any chance that you still have it and if so, what you want for
it and how much to send it down here to NZ.
Thanks in advance.
Glenn.