[FWDLK] 1955 Custom Sierra Wagon

Can somebody on the list help me with some info about this model? It does'nt apear in any of the salesliterature that I have seen, and not in the Standard catalog of Chrysler.
It's a fourdoor with three tone paint and Lancer trim, Custom Royal healightdoors and taillights, Royal script on the frontfenders together with the custom medallion. Also the Custom wings on the rearfenders. It seems like the real thing and not a "custom built" model.
Any info about this model and productionnumbers are preciated! Jpegs of the car can be e-mailed on request.
--
Stig Molteberg
'56 Chrysler New Yorker St.Regis