[FWDLK] Show

     Last night in Delaware my wife and I attended a Cruise night hosted
by the local Mustang club. It was made up of about 80 cars including
many new corvettes, late model mustangs and low rider import trucks.
There were 3 50's Chevys an Edsel and a '56 Crown Vic.
      But what was amazing is that there were 4 beautiful Forward-Look
cars. The 1950's Forward-Look cars actually outnumbered the Chevys and
Fords from the same era. In 20+ years of attending car shows I have
never seen that before except at all Mopar shows of course. The cars on
hand were a '58 Coronet convertible, a '58 Coronet 2dr hardtop, a '58
Belvedere 4 dr sedan, and a '59 Fury 2 dr hardtop. At least 2 of the
cars (the Dodges) were members of the mailing list.
      It was great to see 4 beautiful Forward-Look cars together at an
all make show.

Dan
'58 Coronet Convt.