[FWDLK] 60 Belvedere parts

I am nearly finished with the 1960 Plymouth Belvedere  project my son left
me with while he went off to serve our country.  I am going to have a bunch
of parts from the 60 Fury donor car that I am not going to use. Is it
appropriate to post these items on this list? Some of them are going on
ebay. is it acceptable to post the link here?

Thanks
David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan