Re: [FWDLK] Awards!

Hi ho good neighbor(s)!
        I would like to personally nominate you first off Dave, thanks for a
grrreaaate job on the fwdlk list.  I have learned more this past year
about Mopar, err, stuff, than I will ever use.  The fwdlk list is, and
I'm sure will be, the best of it's kind out there.
        Secondly, I will nominate Wayne Graefen, seems he always has an
unending flow of Chrysler knowledge, and is more than willing to share
it.  And, he was a good egg when I kept pulling his chain about Chrysler
dumping Plymouth.
        Thirdly, how can I begin to mention all the people who have shared
little tidbits of more than valuable info.  I give a thumbs up to the
whole darned group.  Thanks to all for this past year's exchange of
views and knowledge.
        A little wiser and older, John in WI