Re: [FWDLK] For Sale

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would put these cars on the Forwardlook list before I
advertised them in the local newspaper.  I live in San Francisco, CA.
All the cars are in about the same condition.  They are all good drivers
needing very little mechanically, and are all registered.  Rust is
minimal.  None of them have any serious dents.  They all could use
paint.  The upholstery is pretty decent, especially the 57 Chrysler. The
paint is best on the 59 Chrysler.  I only have photos for the 57
Chrysler to e-mail.  The 57 Chrysler was basically sold and then the
sale fell through.   Feel free to call or e-mail me for more info or to
come and look at the cars. 415 387-6896

1957 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr sedan.  Gray with red side spears.
Electric windows.  No ac.  Everything works, including clock. Clear
plastic on seats. 392 V8.  CA black plates.  $3500.

1957 Plymouth Belvedere 4dr sedan. Has the sport-tone paint, which is
peach and white.  301 V8, no power steering.  $2500.

1959 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr hardtop.  Car is white.  Hupcaps missing.
This one runs the best.  413 V8.  Swivel seats. no ac.  power brakes.
electric windows. CA black plates.  $3500.