Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 9 Jul 2000 to 10 Jul 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 9 Jul 2000 to 10 Jul 2000 (#2000-195)

You can spot me at Carlisle because I'll be wearing my "Bobby G" 1959 Dodge
T-shirt.  Also, my '59 two-tone beige and brown Dodge Coronet 4 dr. Lancer
Hardtop will be in the fun field, if Allah wills it.  AND... I'll be facing
east.  This year we will be looking for cooler weather as, so far this
summer, it has been cool.  I'll be looking for finned cars in the fun field
and asking stupid questions.  Have pity on me  if we meet.  Andy Carpel